The Parish Pastoral Council is an advisory and consultative body, which makes recommendations to the pastor regarding the life and mission of the parish. It also provides an open and honest forum of communication and dialog regarding parish life. We welcome comments, concerns, and suggestions from parishioners—email the council.
- Fr. Neville O’Donohue, S.M., Pastor
- Christy Sommerville – Chairperson
- Terry Morse – Vice-Chairperson
- Laura Bird – Secretary
- Matt Atonishak, At-Large
- Carole Gauthier, At-Large
- Josh Thiem, At-Large
- Catherine Milstead, At-Large
- Chris Richelderfer, At-Large
- Jim Parker, At-Large
- Joselle Ruddle, At-Lage
- Frank Galli, Young Adult Representative
- Bill Jones, Christian Formation Chair
- Sharon Borcherding, Service, Justice & Life Chair
- Dominic Pinto, Finance Chair
- John Pavlick, Evangelization Chair
- Joe Winterling, Liturgy Chair
- Robert Muhl, Facilities Chair
Like copy of minutes? Please send request.
Like the web form here.
View the current Parish Pastoral Plan