The Parish Pastoral Council is an advisory and consultative body, which makes recommendations to the pastor regarding the life and mission of the parish. It also provides an open and honest forum of communication and dialog regarding parish life. We welcome comments, concerns, and suggestions from parishioners—email the council.
- Fr. Neville O’Donohue, S.M., Pastor
- Tim Thimmesch – Chairperson
- Josh Thiem – Vice-Chairperson
- Sue Wilson – Vice-Chairperson
- Gwen Lilly – Secretary
- Megan Channing, At-Large
- Jimmy Hockett, At-large
- Madeline Jones, At-Large
- Christy Sommerville, At-Large
- Matthew Antonishak, At-Large
- Carole Gauthier, At-Large
- Tom White, At-Large
- Laura Bird, Young Adult Representative
- Robert Bastress, Christian Formation Chair
- Sharon Borcherding, Service, Justice & Life Chair
- Bruce Goodwin, Finance Chair
- Vacant, Evangelization Chair
- Keith McQuay, Liturgy Chair
- Robert Muhl, Facilities Chair
Like copy of minutes? Please send request.
Like the web form here.
View the current Annual Report.