- To update the Parish Pastoral Council
- To investigate and conduct research on topics as requested by the Pastor
Parish Pastoral Council
The Parish Pastoral Council (PPC) is a consultative body that serves the Pastor. The PPC conducts research and investigates matters that are of importance to the Pastor. It reviews and updates the Parish Pastoral Plan as needed.
There are eight At Large members of the PPC. The two parish Corporators attend the bimonthly meetings as does the Chair of the Mission Council.
- Father John Worgul | Pastor
- Terry Morse | Chairman
- Rachel Wandishin | Vice Chair
- Ernest Tucker | Secretary
- Minta Davis | At Large Member
- Bob Geldmacher | At Large Member
- Jane Miller | At Large Member
- Kathy Reid | At Large Member
- Joselle Ruddle | At Large Member
- Mark Steinbrunner | At Large Member
Upcoming PPC Meetings
Meetings are open to the parishioners of SJCC.
- November 8, 2023
- January 3, 2024
- March 6, 2024
- May 1, 2024
- May 15, 2024 (Discernment Night)
*Meetings subject to change.
The PPC meets on the first Wednesday of every other month between September and June from 7:00 pm to 9:00 pm in the Tonry Room
The Executive Team meets one to two weeks prior to the regular PPC meeting on a Wednesday night from 7:00 pm to 9:00 pm in the Tonry Room