“I can do things you cannot, You can do things I cannot; Together, We Can do Great Things!”
SJCC Staff Core Values
Team Player | Integrity | Reliable | Compassionate | Christ-Centered
Saint Joseph Catholic Community one job opportunity available within the Parish Office. The ideal candidates for these roles would have effective communication skills, enjoy working with people, be detail-oriented, demonstrate initiative, follow-through, and resourcefulness, and have compassion and willingness to help others.
Director of Administrative Operations
This position provides a high level of administrative support to the pastor and staff. The role demands strong managerial skills, effective communication, excellent judgement, an aptitude for problem-solving, initiative, resourcefulness, and team-building skills. A bachelor’s degree and five years’ experience in an office administrator/manager position.
Main Job Responsibilities include:
- Manage the Pastor’s calendar, phone calls, mail, and correspondence and schedule appointments
- Administer the Archdiocese of Baltimore’s Child and Youth Protection Policies and Procedures
- Sacramental record compliance
- Analyze and implement processes and procedures
- Assist with Human Resource functions
- Supervise Office Coordinator, Communications Coordinator, Office Assistant, and volunteer/employed receptionists
- Plan and execute leadership and staff meetings
For a complete job description or to request an application electronically, email [email protected]