Parish Pastoral Council (PPC)
The Parish Pastoral Council is an advisory and consultative body, which makes recommendations to the pastor regarding the life and mission of the parish. It also provides an open and honest forum of communication and dialogue regarding parish life. The PPC welcomes comments, concerns, and suggestions from parishioners.
Contact: Terry Morse, PPC Chair
The PPC meets on the first Wednesday of the month at 7:00 pm in the Tonry Conference Room. All our welcome to attend. Next Meeting is Wednesday, July 7th.
During Phase 2 of the COVID19 Re-opening Plan, the PPC meetings are happening virtually via Zoom. To attend the next virtual meeting, please contact Terry Morse.
Current PPC Members
- Fr. John Worgul, Pastor
- Terry Morse – Chair
- Tony Gioio – Vice-Chair
- Joselle Ruddle – Secretary
- Laura Bird, At-Large
- Sharon Borcherding, At-Large
- Leigh Ann Gagnon, At-Large
- Rachel Wandishin, At-Large
- Josh Thiem, At-Large
- Sue Wilson, Liturgy
- Bob Bastress, Implementation
- Vacant, Christian Formation Chair
- Vacant, Service, Justice & Life Chair
- Elaine McClearn, Interim Finance Chair
- John Pavlick, Evangelization Chair
- Robert Muhl, Facilities Chair
- Gwen Lilly, Corporator
- Chris Patrick, Corporator