For Those Under 18
Once your ministry or organization is meeting again, a parent or guardian must complete the following forms:
- Minor – SJCC Assumption of Risk – Permission Release (Minor) Standard Fillable
- Minor – SJCC COVID-19 Parent Acknowledgement and Agreement re COVID-19 Standards Fillable
- Minor AOB Acceptable Use Policy for the Internet and Technology Tools – FIllable
Please email your forms to the head of your ministry.
Re-Opening for Parish Ministries
Under Archdiocese of Baltimore Phase 2 Guidelines
SJCC ministries may begin meeting on campus once the following requirements are met:
Every ministry must complete the Ministry Risk Profile Assessment found here.
- The Assessment must be completed, agreed upon and signed by two people – one of whom must be a staff member.
- The signed Assessment must be submitted to the Director of Mission for final approval either by dropping the form off at the Parish Office or via email.
- Every member that attends an in-person meeting must complete the online Assumption of Risk Consent Form mandated by the Archdiocese of Baltimore, which can be found here.
- Every ministry must take attendance at each meeting and keep those records for a minimum of 60 days. Download Attendance Form Here.
The chair/lead of each ministry is responsible for ensuring that all State, Archdiocese of baltimore and SJCC guidelines are followed:
- Face masks worn while in the building
- No more than 30% capacity for indoor spaces. Room capacities can be found here.
- Social distancing of 6 feet apart
- No congregating before or after the meeting
- Coordinated entry and departure to maintain social distancing
- Use of hand sanitizer when entering and exiting a room
- No food or drink should be served; volunteers may bring & consume their own food and beverages during the meeting
- No agendas, documents or papers of any kind may be shared or distributed
- At the conclusion of the meeting, wipe down all surfaces with sanitizing wipes provided