Boy Scout Troop 883
The Boy Scouts of America was incorporated to provide a program that offers effective character, citizenship, and personal fitness training for youth. The BSA develops American citizens who:
- Are physically, mentally, and emotionally fit
- Have a high degree of self-reliance as evidenced in such qualities as initiative, courage, and resourcefulness
- Have personal values based on religious concepts
- Have the desire and skills to help others
- Understand the principles of the American social, economic, and governmental systems
- Are knowledgeable about and take pride in their American heritage and understand our nation’s role in the world
- Have a keen respect for the basic rights of all people
- Are prepared to participate in and give leadership to American society.
Cub Scout Troop 883
Cub Scouts is a program within the Boy Scouts of America that serves youth from from 6 to 11 years old. The Cub Scouts program aims to prepare youth to grow into self-reliant and dependable adults.
To learn more about our troops visit their website.