600 Valentine Cards for Our Senior Friends
Please drop your cards in the bin inside the Religious Education door entrance by February 9th
This card effort is led by the Sheen’s Colleens, a complement of women whose husbands and sons are members of the Fulton J. Sheen Council #7612 of the Knights of Columbus who engage in charitable functions with the focus of the Catholic family as their inspiration.
If you have any questions, please email Linda Grasley
What materials should I use?
- Colored pencils
- Construction paper
- Computer paper
What should I draw on my cards?
- Anything colorful and happy
- Pets, Birds or Animals
- People having fun
- Outdoor scenery
What do I say on my cards?
- May your day be filled with all kinds of bright sunny things!
- Sending cheerful thoughts to brighten your day!
- Sending lots of hugs your way!
- Sending smiles your way!
- Thinking of you today and every day!
- Someone loves you!
- Jesus loves you!
- God bless you!
- Fun, clean, non-controversial jokes.
- Your first name only.