Sunday Intercessory Prayers
Frs. John and Armando, Deacon Michael Dvorak, Deacon Vito S. Piazza Sr.
- Director of Mission-Bruce Baumgarten;
- Pastoral Associate for Liturgy and Music-Lyle D. Peters;
- Liturgy and Music Assistant-Sue Housel;
- Confirmation Coordinator and the Administrative Assistant for Youth Ministry-Doris Gallagher;
- Coordinator for Evangelization and Adult Faith Formation-Madeline Jones;
- Coordinator of Youth Ministry-Scott Link;
- Coordinator of Adolescent Faith Formation-April Dietrick;
- Coordinator of Children’s Faith Formation-Angela Jenkins;
- Faith Formation Assistant-Mary Ellen Will
- Eucharistic Ministers
Homily Series: Discovering Christ
This homily series is geared to prepare us for our Discovering Christ program that begins on February 9 through March 22, Sunday evenings 5:00 – 7:30 in the Formation and Fellowship Room.
Please prayer for the planning and volunteers for our up-coming Discovering Christ series beginning in February and going through Lent. Pray that God will build up a great team and that God will move in the hearts of many to attend.
For those who meet today for Faith Formation, pray for the coordinators, catechists, and the children they teach that the knowledge and love of Christ would be imparted into the hearts and souls of the children.
Please pray for the candidates and catechumens as they prepare to be fully received into the Catholic Church that the Holy Spirit would touch their hearts, and they would grow in a personal relationship with Jesus.
Pray for those seeking membership to St. Joseph Catholic Community that they would embrace fully the community life here. This meeting happens on the Second Sunday of Each Month.
Pray for those facilitating the Welcome Meetings:
Andrew Lolly Colleen Buscek Teri McLeod
Baptism Session for Parents
Pray that the parents of the children to be baptized will live out their God-given responsibilities to raise their children in the Catholic faith. Our sessions with these parents are provided on the first Sunday of every month.